Audrey Hepburn, my classy and beautiful idol, has a list of beauty treatments that I always abide by. They may not take away your acne or give you instantly perfect teeth, but they make you feel and look as beautiful as you are.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed: never throw out anyone.
- Remember if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.
Although, sometimes kind words and sunshine can’t make you red-carpet ready. Sometimes, your beauty regimen needs a face lift. I use this lip exfoliater at least twice a week during the winter, and it works wonders! My lips are always soft and the honey keeps them glossy!
Use this Step By Step Sheet to See Exactly What You Need to Bring Our Your Gorgeous Eyes.